This I believe

Semhal - Clarkston, Georgia

I believe that I can be president one day. I even might be like Barack Obama, the 44th president. If you believe you might be someone special, then you are special. You can believe if you try to. It’s not hard to believe. Try it. It takes eucation,trust and a lot of care with it. If you have all of those things you can do it. Don’t think you can’t do it because you can.You know you can,so try it.Don’t be shy, it takes a lot of work but anyone can do it. All you have to do is believe in yourself, and you can do it.When you want to,if you want to. It’s better if you try it. It will take you much further.If you try it . If you want to be someone like Barrack Obama, work hard and learn as much as you can. If you try your best you can do it. Try to succed everything you can .Nobody can judge who you really are. So don’t listen to them. Think about who you really are. If there going to judge you let them judge theirselves. If you want to be famous believe yourself keep trying. If you’re doing anything believe in yourself.