Family With Knowledge

Sheldan - Urbandale, Iowa

I’m not sure how this works but from what I gather it’s what your views on life are. Belive me. I have many ideas on why we’re here and what should we look forward to in life. I’ve come up with a few core things that really stand out for me.

This, I believe:

One. Family is the only thing that will show who you once were. Family will remember you when you are gone. Family will be there at your funeral and hopefully they’ll be there when you take off into the ever mysterious afterlife. For me there is no friends. No homies. No doggs. There is only family and anyone willing to care for me as much as I care for them can make it into my family.

Two. Knowledge is something that we as a people are truely here on this earth to obtain. This is obvious. When we are children we learn very basic things like your mother is there to love and protect you. Knowledge is what makes us us. Knowledge comes in many different varieties; love, hate, words, physics, drugs, and so many other categories. A person who does not want to aquire knowledge is a person who will never understand why they are here and who they are. They are lost.

I’ve come to terms that these two things are simply the most important things in our lives. We need to hold on to them and then strengthen them. Because when your body is useless and quits on you these are the only things that you will have left when you pass on.