I believe

Jennifer - Columbia, South Carolina

This I believe:

I believe.

I believe in love.

I believe in life.

I believe in loving life.

I believe life is a gift.

I believe there is more to life than just existing.

I believe life here on earth is a combination of boot camp and kindergarten.

I believe we are to experience as much life as we can while we are on this earth.

I believe our spirits are given a physical form to reside in, allowing us the unique opportunity to experience life in a physical way.

I believe life has a purpose.

I believe we have a purpose.

I believe half of our purpose is found in the journey of discovery, which leads us to the understanding of that purpose.

I believe I have much to learn and am still early in my journey, only now I am aware of it.

I believe I have been on this journey since childhood, just not aware of it until I looked back and saw the milestones rise from the horizon.

I believe in love.

I believe in God.

I believe that God is love.

I believe that I am a child of God.

I believe we are all children of God, being both human and divine at the same time, as Christ was.

I believe the kingdom, the power, the glory, and the grace of God is within us all, we just don’t know how to access it.

I believe my children have seen the face of God, but will not remember until they go back home.

I believe that our home is with God, and knowledge of that home is limited by our human inability to understand these things, but we call that home heaven.

I believe in love.

I believe in truth.

I believe love, truth, and understanding overpower evil, deception, and pain.

I believe all of the emotions and physical sensations we experience while on earth are a special gift, whether pain or pleasure.

I believe the only time our spirits are given the gift of physical sensations is while on earth.

I believe our spirits are trapped in an earthly bound mammal body, with chemical and physical needs that are constantly interfering with, and confusing our spirit.

I believe all of these things are happening at the same time, all the time.

I believe in love.

I believe in faith.

I believe faith in truth helps us love what we cannot understand.

I believe hell is on earth, caused by the misunderstanding of our earthly sensations.

I believe that evil is deception, a misunderstanding of the truth, which leads to intense pain.

I believe when you have love, truth, and understanding then evil, deception, and pain cannot exist.

I believe when we can love and understand truth, then we get a glimpse on earth how it is in heaven.

I believe there is not one religion that fully understands these truths, but there are truths that are known and understood in all religions.

I believe my understandings of truth and love shape my faith, and that shape may change or grow as I continue my journey, and continue to understand more.

I believe I am not the only one who knows, understands, and believes these things.

I believe we can feel God smile.

I believe in love.

I believe.