fight or disagree?

Rebecca - Gresham, Oregon

I Believe…

I believe that people should not fight over religion. Every day some stupid person starts a conversation with one of his buddies about religion. This always results in some sort of a fight or conflict. This is completely stupid!!

Every religion states that there is one powerful superhuman creator who made everything, and can perform miracles. Does it really matter what happened in between?

Perfect example the war in Iraq, this all started because the Muslims want us to have the same beliefs as them. NEWS FLASH!!! It’s the same thing!!!! They believe that one god controls them and they pray, we believe the same thing!!!! Why does it really matter the name of the god? Or how many times we pray.

My uncle has been in Iraq for six turns now fighting over religion he calls it the kitty litter box, full of sand and crap!!!

In all we just need to grow up and stop fighting!

Why must we fight if we disagree?