This i believe so far…

Ryan - Portland, Oregon
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I believe that on the road to finding myself in life and in art, i create art. I am a work in progress that wants to play, live, and show myself to the world. I never want to think of what i do as work, even though it takes hard work to accomplish any goal. When i think of my future i don’t think of the work that lays ahead, but rather how am i going to get it done.

I believe that i am the only one that can stop myself from making my first masterpiece. I have made a lot of changes in my life that include losing weight, finding my passion in film, and going to school so i can own my craft. What’s my next big thing? People in my life know what i am capable of, now it is time to show them and the world what more i can do.

This i believe so far is that i am an endless work in progress and that my masterpiece is just around the corner, waiting to be made. I use the word “so far” because” beliefs are forever changing while the bases for them stay the same.