Dreams and the Unseen World

Jori - St Joseph, Missouri

My philosophy on life is that when people don’t believe what you see or don’t believe you can accomplish your dreams you need to stick with it no matter what. Each and everyday as we breathe we may have a dream to be famous or we may have something that may never have been seen by the human eye. Other people may think that you are some crazy person that escaped from the funny farm, but the important thing to do is to know what happened when you witness the thing. Maybe one day you will make your dream come true or even show the world the truth of what you saw.

Adults sometimes think their dreams die with their growing age; the truth is that they never do. They just give up on the dream. They find it hard to believe also, but they forget. Don’t be ashamed of what might happen. Never ever give up or you may regret the fact that you gave up on a dream or the truth.