A positive comfort

Pomai - Idaho Falls, Idaho

Car crashes, family deaths, war… all of these things have some sort of negative effect on the people involved. However, it can only upset you if you allow it to. To keep from feeling the pain and sorrow that comes along with these tragedies all you would have to do is put it into a new perspective. There is a quote that says, “Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.”

I had a friend die just recently, in fact, almost two weeks ago. It was a hard loss to my family and me. We lost a friend that played an important role in our lives. Out of us all, it seemed to have the most effect on my sisters and me. But, the more I continued to mourn for him, there were more thoughts that kept running through my head. As I thought about it, I realized that from my upbringing and the way I was raised, I knew exactly where he was and that he was fulfilling his true purpose in life, even if it wasn’t in this earthly life. From putting this experience into a more positive perspective I have been comforted more than ever. I strongly believe that if more people would put their drastic situations into a better point of view then they will truly be happier.