Living Every Moment to its Fullest

Brooke - Webster City, Iowa
Themes: carpe diem

Living Every Moment to its Fullest

I believe in living every moment to its fullest . Every second of the day you are faced with choices that could alter your life in any form. I believe that every one of those choices will help your life dreams become a reality. If you live every day to it’s extreme, you will then know that your life has been lived. You will become very successful by accomplishing everything that you dream of.

Life is full of options. At the age of seventeen I know that I have a lot to look forward to in my life. I plan on living everyday as if I were dying. I will cherish the moments I have with my friends and family, because you never know when you might never see them again. I want to make friends with new people and travel the world as much as I can to see the many wonders of our world.

Becoming an aunt for the first time this year has made me love my niece unconditionally. I will never forget her precious little giggle, because the more I get to see her, the more it makes me smile. I look in to my mother and sisters eyes and see the love they have for their children. I know that they are living life to it’s fullest. I want to be just like them and cherish every moment I have with my children as much as I can.

My family has influenced me in every way possible to love life just the way it is. They taught me never to look back on the past and regret it because that’s what has made me who I am today. Everyday will be the greatest memory of my life, that I will cherish and love for the years to come. This is why I will always believe in living every moment to its fullest.