Fast cars

Nicholas - Noblesville, Indiana

I believe in fast cars because if you have a fast car then you can win races between other cars and you can have the privilege to rub it in and beat them.

The car I have now is a 96 pos Chevy cavalier. It is not the car I desire because it is way too slow. It is a 2.2, four cylinder engine. The fastest I have gotten it is 95. That is slow fyi. The tire has a flat spot because of me using the e-brake way too long. I use the e-brake so I can drift and slide around corners at a decent speed. And it is really fun. Only one tire locks up when I do it though, but it gets the job done.

One car I would like to have is a 91 to 95 dodge stealth. The reason I want this car because it is small car, light, and has a 3.0 V6 engine. I want it to have a twin turbo. A twin turbo is great for a V6. It will force more air into the engine and therefore it gives it more horsepower which would ultimately make it faster. I would have it with a manual tranny. I would want it with stage three turbos.

My dream car that would be insanely fast is a corvette with a LS7 supercharged. It would be one of the fastest cars I would ever see. It’s a big V8 that has a supercharger which does the same thing as a turbo. It has two seats and is very sporty and very expensive. You could probably get it to 200 miles per hour easily.

The reason I cannot have what I what I believe in is because I was not born with a sliver spoon in my mouth, and have to pay for everything, so I have to do it on my own. It is very difficult at the age of seventeen because I cannot get a well paid job until the summer. My family cannot afford to pay for a new car like some people.

When I grow up I will do whatever I can to have a decent house and fast car, because it is what I believe in. I believe fast cars make life better, more fun, makes life more enjoyable, and it is one of my hobbies that I enjoy a lot.