More To Learn

Dylan - Rochester, New York

Throughout my life, I have realized I know a lot of things. There is also a lot more I still don’t know. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. This is what I live by. The more I learn during my school days, the more that comes up that I do not know. Growing up to me is a life full of learning that teaches me life lessons, practical aspects of life and anything that would need in my life. Gaining more knowledge will get me into colleges that excel in academics and also soccer which is the sport I play. Soccer is my life but to get into the professional league I need to excel in school. From learning experiences of premier soccer teams, I know some what of how the professional league will be. Even though I think it will be easy, I have to get more learning experiences. By doing so I can familiarize what the world is like outside of what I do. This means learning languages, places and even cultures in which soccer is played. Learning is fun at times, such as finding out about a new team that you make or something that sparks your interest. Learning could also be a bad thing, such as finding out about an illness you or a family member has. Even though I am young, I believe I know a lot about the world and what is in it, but I know there is still much more to be discovered by me.