We All Have a Devine Purpose

Josh - St. Louis/MO, Missouri

This I Believe…

I believe that god has created every being for an ultimate purpose. Everyone has a reason to live and the will of right and wrong. I believe that God trusts us to choose between right and wrong as justified beings. I might have made my difference in the world already but I do not know that for certain. The key is to just keep on living life with an optimistic attitude so when you are presented with an opportunity to make a difference in the world.

My philosophy is to live your life full of positivity because your positive attitude can radiate off of you and have an effect on others around you. You would be surprised on how can change other peoples attitude just by doing something nice and helpful. Maybe they will even take it into consideration and they will do a favor for you later on. If there is one thing my father has taught me is to respect karma because if you do good things, good things will happen to you.