Whats Impotant to Me

Don - St. Louis, Missouri

Today in class my teacher Mr. Beach asked us what is most important in life to us. At first I thought I knew until I started the essay. It really made me think, and I noticed how important so many things are in life and don’t ever appreciate the certain things. My family is so important to me and they all do so much for me. I’m the youngest in the family of 5 and I really am spoiled, my parents help out with everything and I really tell them how much a appreciate it. They have gotten me a job, send me to a great Catholic high school, bought me a car, feed me, shelter me, and give me money if I ever need it. I guess I’ve always just figured it was something they had to do for me or something. I never realized if they didn’t do this all for me that I would just be lost in life.

My sisters are so important to me also, especially when I need something. If they can help me out they will and not complain about how much out of their way they might have to go for me. Everyone in my family is very big on telling each other they love them, it can go from saying it on the phone when we are about to get off, when I’m about to go to bed, and just randomly saying just to remind me how much they do love me. The problem is I always say that I think we say it too much and it gets overwhelming. But now after I thought about it, I can’t ever tell my family “I love you” enough to express how much I do love them and how much I appreciate everything they do for me. My Family has always been great to me and they are the most important thing to me in my life.