Taking Time

Roy - Ballwin, Missouri

I believe that people on call on God when they need something or need help with something. If a student needs to get a good grade on a test sometimes he will ask God to help him get a good grade on his test so that his grade doesn’t drop to a different letter grade or so that his parents don’t get mad at him for not doing well on the test. I think people are too busy to take a couple of minutes out of their day to stop and just kind of have some alone times with God. I think that if you are able to find time in your busy schedule to have a one on one times with God good things will come out of it. It doesn’t really matter how you spend your time with God, you can either go to a prayer group and sit down and talk with them about what God is really about and everything else, or you can go up to your room or any quite place and just sit down and think about what all is going on and if what your doing is the right or wrong thing to do, or even while you and your family are eating dinner you can just sit down and bring up the subject of God and just talk to your family about it, if you are talking with your family about God, your mom and dad can tell you a lot of things that you did not know about God and what everything stands for.