Love cures all

Ashley - 50010, Iowa
Themes: love

I believe love is the cure for all things. Love creates friendships and keeps things whole. Without love the world would be an emotionless pit. No diseases would be cured, world hunger would not be helped, nor relationships kept alive. With love our world creates bonds and ties to one another. We help loved ones in danger.

Without love my cousin would sit alone in her casket. No one would have sat beside her wishing she was still with us. I did not know the meaning of love till I saw my family come together in time of need. We never looked toward each other for anything before. The only thing my cousin needed was love, the doctors were not enough. Science was only on her side 1/3 of the time the other 2/3 of the time was family. The whole family seemed to have the same longing in our eyes. Tears filled the room of regret and remorse.

I went into deep thought about her death. Why could it have not been me? I would have given anything to save her life and spare mine. How could anyone have let this happen? Why did the doctors not try harder? Without love I wouldn’t wish to spare my life for hers. Without love lives would be lost everyday. Just like my cousin; with no second thought or remorse for the person. Wars would be fought everyday and no memorials for the dead. Love brings peace to the world and emotions to our hearts.