I believe in friends

Mike - st. louis, Missouri

I believe in friends. Friends will always be there for you. When you are down or lonely you can always call a friend. I have found out whenever I have a problem or when I just want to talk, my friends are always there for me. They have helped me get though some hard times. My friends have given me advice many times and I have also returned the favor. True friends will always be honest with you. A true friend will let you know when you do something they don’t approve of. I feel like my friends have become more like family. They make me smile when I am down; they also calm me down when I am angry. I believe in friends because they have always been there for me and always will be there for me. I would do anything to keep the friends that I have. I would not be able to live without my friends. This is why I believe in friends.