No Shirt No Shoes No Service

Kenny - USA
Themes: work

I believe that in order to achieve what you want in life, hard work is necessary. If your goal is to be great at a sport, you must work hard in practice. If you goal is to gain a great deal of wealth, you must work hard at your job. If your goal is to do well in school, you must work hard in school. I believe that good things in life do not come easy. And if things do come easy, then you are presented with a false representation of happiness. For example, by this I mean that for the people in life who are given everything they have ever wanted, true happiness is not likely or possible. True happiness in life can only be achieved once you gain a sense of accomplishment. Those that are given everything will never be able to gain that sense of accomplishment, unless they work hard at what they want to achieve, this is what I believe.