Sports for Life

Matt - Saint Louis, Missouri
Themes: sports

I believe that sports are great for young people to be involved in. Sports are crucial in young person’s life because it keeps them busy and out of trouble. It also makes them active and involved in physical activity. Sports also make young people mature by being in situations that put competitive pressure on them where they really want to succeed. Sports also give people a chance to relax and forget about work or school. I believe that you can tell a difference in kids who do all required activities, like going to school, and kids who go to school and also play sports. By playing sports you make sure that kids will be busy and not become unsocial or someone who plays video games all day. Sports also teach people about teamwork, responsibility, and hard work which are all helpful in developing a well rounded person.