Support

Andrew - McKinney, Texas
Themes: patriotism

Support

Supporting our troops right now is important to me. This I believe should be the main focus of our country. We shouldn’t be arguing about pulling our troops out or putting more in. We need to worry about the troops there and the troops coming back. Many troops are coming back with not just physical injuries but mental ones as well. Times are tough now with our economy but imagine how it is for our men fighting over seas. This I believe should be the top priority of our government. Mass amounts of funding should be going to this. We have facilities that deal with the physical problems but very little that deal with the mental. Twice as many soldiers are coming back with mental problems as physical. Some cases are so extreme where a soldier goes insane or has to learn how to learn how to live from step one. I couldn’t imagine having to start from scratch at the age most of them are at. This I believe is why we should act now and help our soldiers.