Michael - O`Fallon, Missouri

I believe in God. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe anything that does or doesn’t happen is God’s will. I believe that if you truly believe in Jesus that you will go to heaven when you die. I was raised a Catholic. I believe that my parents love me and believe in me. I believe that you shouldn’t ask God to solve your problems but you should ask him to make you a better, stronger person. I believe that what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.

I believe that all men are created equally and should be treated equally. I know how special and precious life is. I feel that I know this because I remember my grandfather’s death at a very young age. I believe that you should always be nice to people because you never know if that is the last time that you will see them. I do believe what goes around comes around.

I also believe in hockey and myself. I believe in hockey because it is my everything. I have an extreme passion for the sport. Almost everything I do is dedicated to hockey. Some people cannot believe how much time I dedicate to it but then there are others who understand. I plan on getting very far and with every accomplishment, I don’t really praise myself but I just keep working harder at it.