The Most Important Thing

Earnest - St. Louis, Missouri

During my younger days, I was always totally involved in the Church. I was a servant in the Mass, I read numerous scriptures in church services, and attended Mass every Sunday. As I grew older, the possibility of being so involved in the Church began to diminish, as basketball and schoolwork began to find its role in my life. This showed me one of the most important things I’ve learned in my life to this date: You can worship and speak to the Lord from anywhere. It doesn’t matter, just as long as your praise is sincere. I believe that this is very important, as people can tend to lose touch with the Lord just because they don’t attend Mass much, or due to the fact that they don’t actively participate in Church services. Life throws many curve balls at people, but even as life’s obstacles may keep one from attend Mass, it will never keep them away from God’s perpetual open arms.