Family Matters

Ben - St. Louis, Missouri

I believe that family is the root and basis of both what you will do and how well or how badly you will do certain things in your life. You never hear of a multi-millionaire who was brought up in a household with an abusive or drug addicted parent. It seems almost as if it’s a never-ending circle, if you are born into problems, you are almost destined to have problems. Those who are born in good situations both financial and emotional will become the prominent members of society.

These are the reasons I believe that we need to do more to support the underclass today, so that the circling problems of these people will be easier and more manageable in the future for their sons’ and daughters and more long term, so that their grand children will be able to break free of the problems they endure.