Living a Good Life

Cary - Town and Country, Missouri

This I believe…I believe in living a good life. In living a good life I believe that one should not live beyond their means, they should give graciously, and always give someone a second chance. I think that when you donate money, you should do it with your entire heart. People should feel happy about giving money, not sad that their bank account is not as padded. I also believe that people should live comfortably, but not ostentatiously. I believe that if you do not have a surplus of money, you should do other things such as service to help out less fortunate human beings. The final thing I believe in life is that you should always give someone a chance whether it be a first or second chance, you should trust your neighbors. I believe that you can give a second chance through a variety of ways, whether it be money, help, or just support for someone who is in need.