I Beleive Everyone Has a Purpose

Makiya - Marysville, Washington

Being brought up in a Christian family makes me look at life with a different outlook. I am careful of my actions and try to be the best that I can possibly be. Living this way makes me into the person that I am. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life leaving an impact on the world. Even though I do not know my purpose I continue to live my life for God, knowing someday that purpose will be fulfilled.

Everyone is created for some reason, and everyone will have an impact on the world. No matter who you are you will always have a voice. Your voice is your character, your character is your lifestyle and your lifestyle determines your destiny. Who you are in life has a major affect on your purpose. We do have a say in what our purpose is and our lifestyle has a huge impact on that.

We have many choices to what that purpose will be but only two paths in which it can take; a positive one or a negative one. To determine which of the two paths that your purpose will be depends on the type of person that you are. With living my life for God I know that my purpose will leave a positive impact to the world. We all have a choice between these two paths, but no matter the choice we have no control of the outcome.

The impacts that some people have made on the world have been extraordinary leaving the world in awe. Others have only affected the ones that they hold near and dear. No matter the extent of the impact we have made a difference. Difference meaning we have affected the life or choices of the people around us. Difference meaning we have changed the course of life itself.

If your lifestyle determines your purpose, how will you live your life? Everything happens for a reason. Everyone has a purpose, this I believe.