Movement, Sport and Activities can be Live Changing

Angelika - Seattle, Washington
Themes: children, sports

This I believe,

My participation in the seminar on Sport in Post Disaster Intervention in Berlin confirmed that it is so very relevant to built a strong, sustainable physical education program to instill early on the importance of movement in our students as well as in the general public. My own experience have taught me the lesson that I can believe in myself through sport, physical education and movement. Not stopping here, art programs, community center programs, programs for the less fortunate and homeless humans are all worth to sponsor and support. Without expecting a tax break I believe to give, to not expecting anything in return. Giving comes from the heart. Being offered a bag or such gifts because I gave devalue my reason to give.

I believe to do just that. To give my knowledge, experience and expertise in the filed I am in.

To offer my neighborhood something I believe in.