Seeking to Embrace the Truth

Kevin - Moscow, Idaho

There are few things in the world that I am sure of, but I do know that religious exclusivity is hogwash. I believe in the unconditional love, acceptance, and forgiveness of Jesus Christ, as well as the Law of Karma, the Power of Intention, The Four Noble Truths of the Buddha Siddhartha Gautama, The purposeful, mind boggling enquiry of Zen Buddhism, the Golden Rule, and The basic principles of Hinduism. There are timeless and universal Truths contained in all of these teachings, and a great many others, which have made them worth considering, practicing, and preserving. And they have been preserved, in many times

and in many places even at great expense to their practitioners. Their value, the profound and subtle Truths that can be found within all of them, are only obscured by the temporary limitations of our personal ability to perceive them.