Nothing but pictures.

alicia - North Port, Florida
Themes: death

I belive in pictures lot that is the best thing you can have expecially when you loose someone close or the one you love most.

In the smalll town McBain everyone new everyone and everything . At are school we have lost kids but not the way we lost Darin he was my best friend he was a happy kid and one night i was all exited becouse the next day was our last day of school. When morning came i woke up th my phone ringing it was my mom telling me darin had tied i asked why? She said he commited suiciude and i just wantrd to know why. We didnt have as many pictures as i would have liked to have but i tryed to make the bets of it.

pictures are the number one thing i charish not only to have a good laugh but to remmember all of the times that i have shared with my friends i wll never forget all of the fun times i have had with Darin