What I believe

Alicia - lexington, North Carolina
Themes: Christianity

I am a Christian. I believe in the life, death and the resurrection to come of the Lord. Heaven and hell are real places and I believe with all my heart that you will go to one of these places once you die. I will be going to heaven when I die because I have accept Christ to be the savior of my life. He died on the cross for each and everyone of our sins, all we have to do is accept his gift he gave for us. Christ died on the cross for our sins so that we can enter heaven because none of us are good enough to enter the pearly gates of heaven if it wouldn’t been for the payment Christ made for us.

I am actively involved in my church. Being involved in church does not get you into heaven because none of us can do the works to pay for our sins. Being involved in church is a way of doing work for the Lord and giving back to Him for everything he has done for our life. As a Christian we should strive everyday to live for the Lord and everything we do should be to honor the Lord. My pastor, youth pastor and parents have helped guide me through my walk with Christ. I went to a Christian school my middle and high school years and I really grew in my relationship with Christ. We each need to build a personal relationship with Christ. He is just like a friend, you can’t grow close if you don’t communicate with each other. Christ speaks through us through his word and his blessings He gives up. I know that Christ is my best friend and I can always turn to Him when I have problems or just need someone to talk to. I can’t wait for the Lord to return and Him take his bride back with Him that way we don’t have to worry with the evils of this world any more.