Rico - st.louis, Missouri

WHAT I BELIEVE

What I believe is not of this world. It is the higher power beyond life, it is what and whom we pray to or for, it is life after life, it is a brighter day, it is heaven. I believe in heaven the same reason I believe in God because I experiences good and bad things throughout life and there’s my reason why else would I be awake to life because if tomorrow isn’t promised to me then why I’m alive today .

I believe there’s a better day for those who pray for it, for those who have faith and believe that there’s a God. I will faith as long as I live life. I have been through and am still going through a lot and I believe that god has a plan for all of us but its up to us to figure that out he just leave and give clues for us to find out what’s planned for us.

As a child, I didn’t know what to believe. I just thought that people couldn’t die and that life was just being unfair, until my first funeral. That destroyed me and my life forever and I was never the same. I always thought about death and still do because I want to know where I’m going. That’s why I believe that there’s a heaven because it has to be a place a billion times better then this when you people die is they still stuck in their dead bodies or is their soul free from pain and no more worries of dying.

I believe in reincarnation just like I believe in second chances. God forgives those with faith and those who believe in him, but doubting him I believe is a sin. I believe there’s a heaven like being in a peaceful world full of no worries, no pain, no suffering, no struggling, and where hell do not exist. If there’s a heaven then there’s a hell too, but in heaven its not a hell just like in hell its no heaven and right now, we’re all stuck in between with a lot of options good or bad choices to make that will affect us in the long run.

We either have a choice to believe or don’t because its our own choices that’s a free will, I wonder that what if hell has more souls then heaven. Until that day comes for me, I’ll be waiting because if there’s no better place than the world we live in, I’d rather be dead for all eternity.