I beleive

Travis - Fairbanks, Alaska

I Believe

I believe you can have what ever you like. This is because if you truly set your heart and mind to it, then you can accomplish that goal. On example of someone who set there mind to something is a kid named Michael Keener. Michael had his mind set to making varsity basketball, but it didn’t come easy, and he had to do a lot of work to get there. He ran as hard as he could, even during pick-up games at the gym. He set his mind to it, and accomplished the task or goal.

When you set your mind on something, you will eventually get it. Even if you do not, then at least you and other people can say you tried your hardest, and worked for it. One person I can say that worked hard in their high school days would be Kobe Bryant. This is a very talented young man; he was so good at basketball, he went straight to the pros out of high school. He had his mind set to making the pro’s, without becoming impatient he kept working hard and eventually made it.

Another thing I believe is that it takes time to realize past events. I say this because when you do something bad, it takes to realize the thing you did, and how much you can be penalized. Another reason why it takes time to realize, is when someone in the family passes away or leaves the family. You don’t realize right away; it takes time to realize how much you didn’t do with the person, or how much you miss them. Also, it takes time to realize that change won’t happen right in front of your face, let alone in one night. That is why you have to understand it that takes time to realize, and you must understand it takes time for change. Change takes time, if you want something you’ve never had, then you have to do something you’ve never done.