Benjamin - Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Themes: gratitude

I believe I am a lucky person. I may not win the lottery or have a lot of money. I have never even won a prize, but I consider myself very lucky for having a family that has always cared about me. I’m lucky to have been brought up in a Christian home and have a relationship with the Lord. I have great friends who would drop what they are doing to come and help me at anytime. I have a great girlfriend who has always been there to support me. My mom and stepdad have sacrificed a lot to let me fulfill my dream of competing at a very high level of ATV racing. He let me sell my quad to buy a very nice bass boat so I can try to become a professional angler. I am lucky to have the ability and talent to do all my hobbies such as golf, fishing, playing basketball, football, texas hold’em, riding 4-wheelers, and playing videogames. I am lucky to live in a nice house and be able to buy my own truck and pay for my own things. I work for UPS and they taught me what it meant to work hard for your money. Working for UPS made me understand you need to give 110% anytime you work. I actually have very bad luck when it comes to things not going the way you would like them to, but I consider myself very lucky to be the person I am today.