Friendship

Barbara - Puyallup, Washington

I have been seeing Jeff for over three years. I never realized how much of an impact he would be in my life until I lost my job 2 1/2 years ago. I was upset about be let go and went over to Jeff’s to be cheered up. He always knew what to say to bring up my spirits. He said “Never give up. There other jobs out there. You will find a job within three weeks.” He told me about a company that was hiring people. He gave me their address and I put in my application the next day and got the job.

I was with the company for over a year when I became very sick. I went to the hospital twice. Jeff was right by my side. I had to stay overnight once, I told Jeff he should go home and get some rest. He told me that he would stay and that I would do the same for him.

I never would have believed that a special person such as this would stay by my side when I needed someone. My health got worse over the next two months and he was there taking care of me. He is a very special person. He is my guardian angel.