Matt - Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Themes: work

This I believe you must work hard in life to get what you want. All the time, I see people who never really have to push their selves to get what they want. As a former motocross racer I have seen a very large amount of spoiled children. Whatever they want, mommy and daddy will get it for them. The thing is, its not only in motocross racing either, that kid will probably get everything handed to him until he moves out. Some might say it seems like I’m jealous but the thought of ‘I wish I had that’ rarely comes to mind. What I don’t like is that everything will come easy to that child just because he is spoiled by his parents. How is someone supposed to grow up if everything is done for them? I believe that if you want something then you should have to work at it and give it your best. So many teenagers give up on there hopes because they think you have to inherit something, or ‘have friends in high places’. But I truly believe if you try your hardest in life you can honestly succeed or overcome anything!