I Believe That The Sun is About to Explode

Allen - Laguna Niguel, California
Themes: environment

I believe that the sun is going to explode any minute. Here is why: I believe that millions of years ago, the human race was extremely advanced. They were so advanced. Flying cars, teleportation, you name it, they had it. The lifestyle was chill, and everything was going pretty well. Everything was happening right until a fleet of dinosaur space vessels were detected coming directly for earth. The human race knew they were done for. The planetary council decided that they would either have to self destruct the planet earth, or become enslaved to the dinosaurs. I believe that after taking a vote, the people of Earth decided that self destruction would be a better choice. So this is what I believe the humans did: They all went to one side of the Earth and in the middle of the day, took out giant mirrors, and reflected the sun’s rays back at itself. They thought that if they reflected enough of the sun’s energy back towards the sun, then the energy would build up so high in the sun that it would explode, making life unsustainable on the planet Earth, thus killing themselves and the dinosaurs. So that is what they did right before the dinosaurs landed and took over. Unfortunately, the humans forgot that it would take the sun’s energy a really long time to arrive back at the sun because of how far the sun is. They forgot that light can take a long time to travel. Long story short: The dinosaurs landed and killed all the humans. The dinosaurs then ruled the Earth. You know the story since then. Now today, the solar energy from the sun-light still hasn’t traveled all the way back to the sun. I believe the solar energy has almost reached the sun. That is why I believe that the sun is going to explode any minute.