Children Need Love

Savannah - USA
Themes: children
  • Top 100 Essays USB Drive

Being adopted really impacted my life and helped make me who I am. I am blessed to have a mother who would do anything for me. While growing up I never knew who my birth father or mother were so it made me think how nice it would be to have someone who has been my shoes to talk to about this with instead of keeping it to myself. I look up to some people one of whom is Alicia Keys. Her music inspires me to do my best and try my hardest; that even if I fail at something in life I have to be willing to try again and learn from my mistakes. Her music really touches and inspires me, I would love to have someone look up to me for inspiration and guidance in their own life.

I have the dream of opening my own adoption agency/home and really inspiring kids to be their all. I love kids and still am one myself so hopefully they can relate to me and have that person that is willing to listen to their thoughts and problems. I want others to know their not alone. This will be a place where kids that have been abused, that are homeless etc can come and live. They will go to school with teachers I hand pick, live with other children and will hopefully get adopted one day. It will be a non-profit organization and the kids will come from all over the world. This place will be their family and will be loved for as if they were my own. I also plan on adopting my own child and giving him/her a chance to have great opportunities in life like me.

I believe every child needs a loving place to grow up and I’m happy that I have mine.