Family Matters

Kevin - Ocala, Florida

I believe that there is only one truly constant, rock hard, never ending thing in life, and no it’s not how much money you have. It’s not how far you could throw a football back in the glory days. Or even how popular you were in high school. I believe that the one truly constant thing in life is Family.

My philosophy had been tested over the course of 2007 and 2008. I have done some stupid things this past year, and my uncle has done some even stupider things the past couple of years. When alot of people would have written us both off, our family said “No, they are family. Nough said”. When my uncle had thoughts of suicide, my family was there to keep him on track, now he’s doin great.

I believe that family is the only thing that should ever really matter, because family will always be there when it matters.