If you aint lovin you aint livin

Mark - Biloxi, Mississippi
Themes: family, love
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I believe that everybody should find someone they love to help them through life. I knew a girl, which is now my wife, for over ten years before I had even thought of being with her. We grew up together as kids and we were always around each other. Then one day when she was sleeping on the couch I came into the room and asked her if she would like to be my girlfriend and we have been together ever since. She has helped me through all of my hard times growing up and she has always been there for me.

Growing up with my parents was hard because we were always arguing and we never got along. I graduated early because I believe that life with my wife would be better. I spent a whole year after I graduated working everyday with many hours of overtime because I believed that life with her would be better. I finally saved up enough money and moved out of my house when I was eighteen because I believed that life with her would be better.

When I thought my world was falling apart and thought about moving to start everything over I did not because I believe that life with her will be better. When my buddies and I are out partying and a girl walks up to me I turn and walk away because I believe that life with her will be better. When I have a bad day and want to leave work I do not leave because I believe that life with her will be better.

As I get older I revolve my life around my wife because I believe that life with her is better than being without her. I have a good job making more that most anybody with just a high school education but I decided to go to collage to make more because I believe that life with my wife will be better. Every thing I do for her and me I do because I believe that life with her will be better.