boundaries your body is capable of breaking

Seth - Constable, New York

Almost everyone has a sport they enjoy playing, or having some sort of hobby. Being active as a person is part of life and is good for your body and your mind. Some people play baseball, some hockey, some football. People have unexplainable passions for these sports. Parents play these sports as kids, and then raise their kids to love the same sport. It’s one of the world’s biggest franchises, and multi-billion dollar sponsorship’s on all these teams all across the globe.

Like I said before parents encourage their kids to play a sport whether the parent chooses a sport for their child, or let the kid pick their own sport as they learn for one they would like to sick with. My parents let me pick my favorite sports when I was young and had plenty of sports and friends at my disposal. Having an older brother, he guided my choices most of the time; he had a big influence on me.

I’ve played soccer since I was young, creating some kind of emotional tie with this sport and have come to love it, and the friends that come with it.

I mean soccer is a great athletic sport and all, but sometimes there are pleasurable exercises that aren’t considered sports. I think it should be recognized by more people. Snowboarding has plenty of haters, but you don’t know what it’s like until you’ve tried. In my opinion it’s the best recreational activity out there. Snowboarding Is refreshment for the body, mind, and soul. Nothing is better than being on a mountain and everything is under your boots and board. Everything is used in snowboarding, from diversity to style, from style to progression, and amusement. It’s all about competition and determination. Snowboarding is not just a thing to do for me anymore it’s a way of life, and I hope to make an occupation out of it one day. I believe in love for what boundaries your body is capable of breaking.