Education Is Important

Joshua - malone, New York

Throughout my life I have always figured that school was a waste of time and has nothing to do with what happens in your life. Well now that I’m almost graduated I’m starting to realize that school is the most important part of your childhood. Without an education the youth of the world would not be able to protect and live on our legacy.

Your education in school gets you everything you need in life. If you get good grades in school you will receive better applications to go to better colleges. The college you go to will decide on how good your education will be. If you get into a good college the chances of being able to receive a better degree increases dramatically.

Receive a good education has a lot to do in what your future has in store for you. If you get a good education then you’re going to be able to find a job that makes you a good amount of money. Your job also will be something you want to do instead of flipping burgers at Mickey Dee’s.

Having an education is what makes the world keep on living. If no one in the world has an education then the world will live in complete anarchy and then people will ruin the world then our future generations will fail to stay alive.

Money has a lot to do with an education. People who have big amounts of money seem to get the higher level of education; this doesn’t mean that you have to have money to go to college. This just means that you have to work harder to receive one of those few scholarships to get the education that you want to receive.

Education brings the world together and breaks the world apart. If everyone had the same education then this world wouldn’t be going through its second depression.