Hardwork Pays Off

Christopher - malone, New York

Nothing in life is ever easy. I have realized that for something to get done you have to work at it. The more you work at something the better you get at it and the more it pays off.

I was always told to work hard and in the end I would be glad that I did. I never really listened to this because I didn’t think it was true. I also was not willing to work hard at something while I was in middle school and growing up. I would do my work most of the time but I was rarely willing to put in the extra effort to get everything done. It would always catch up to me when grades came out. I would always regret not doing the extra work because I knew I could have done better. As I went to higher grade I realized that putting work into something really does help. By the time I reached my junior year I realized that to succeed you have to put the work into something. It was then that I decided to really work hard and see what I could do. When I went to take my

regents exams I decided that I was going to put my best work into the so that I could get the best grades I could. I stayed there writing essays and answering questions as best I could. I put my best effort into my regents exams and got the best grades that I could.

My experiences while growing up showed me that the amount of work you are willing to put in will show later on. If you don’t put the effort in you will regret it later on but if you do put it in you will see it pay off.