The Power of Friendship

Kirstie - Malone, New York

I believe in the power of friendship. To me, a friend is someone who will always help you and stick by your side. Friends help you to make good choices. Good choices such as healthy relationships and to perform well in school or at any task. You can trust them and talk to them about anything.

My best friend since 12 moved to Plattsburgh after a long friendship. She was there for me through everything. If I was in a bad mood she could make me laugh. She accepted the choices that I made but always persuaded me to do whatever I thought my heart told me to do. Her and I had a lot in common and she would help me do my best in everything I did. She listened to my problems and would always help me get through them.

I’ve experienced many good friendships and learned who my true friends are. Sometimes if you just sit down and think about it if you can count all your true friends on one hand you lucky. The world is full of people and the one’s that choose to stay by you are the one’s you hold dear. Keep your friends close and don’t do anything to loose them because true friends come once in a lifetime.