Abortion

Jocelyn - Gainesville, Florida

A lot of girls at this age (14-18) begin to have sex (J.C.Willke, MD). Before a girl’s first time they are pretty cautious by using a condom. The second and third times a girl have sex she usually knows what she is doing, she is in a relationship with a boy who tells her he loves her and really cares about her and that he wants her to have his baby or he just tells her they should do it without a condom because” it will feel better” as you know she does and of course….she gets pregnant.

With her being at a young age, and still in school she tells her boyfriend the news, sometimes the boy flips out and claims the baby is not his or he tells her how they are going to work it out. When they sit down and actually talk about what they are going to do, the conclusion usually ends up with getting an abortion.