What i believe in

Kerry - Salisbury NC 28147, North Carolina

I have been raised with my Papa who is a Southern Baptist preacher and my mother with high ranks in the Navy. They have always been there for me and have done their best to teach me what is right from what is wrong. I have never done drugs been arrested or stole anything. I believe that it is because of my mother and papa that I have grown up and had better morals then some of my peers. Sure sometimes it can be hard with people all around you telling you to do that or try this. If you know what you want in life and have a good supporting backbone I believe it is easy to say no to peer pressure. My papa has always been a real strong believer in God which led down to my mother his daughter then down to me. I have always believed in God and heaven but not till my car accident in 2006 till I really started to believe in guardian angels and how God works miracles. The car had run off the side of the road which led to the tire rod breaking and my car locking up. After my car locked up I fish tailed and hit a power pole driver’s side head on. After that I came parallel with the pole and kept rolling until the car finally stopped. I totaled both ends of my car and was told I suppose to be dead or be a trauma patient but I walked away with a lot of burses and a couple of cuts and scrapes. The paramedics and everybody where trying to figure out how I walked away from that wreck and I know that day I had to have a guardian angel and God looking after me.