I believe in the power of thyself

Samantha - Cerulan, Kentucky

I Believe In the Power of Thyself

If there’s something you want to do in life just put your mind to it and do it. Don’t listen to all those negative people that say you can’t, you never will, and you won’t be good at it. Just put your mind to it and do what you believe you can do. I feel if you believe in yourself and keep trying you will succeed and be happy. If you give up you will never know if you could have and been successful with it.

A fine example I have , when I was 18 years old I was told that I couldn’t have kids so sad and depressed because in years I wanted that more than anything I told my spouse we were going to start trying because I didn’t believe them. I went through a small surgery to find out I have a case of endometriosis they scraped it all out what a relief. About two months later I was pregnant things were great I was so excited then all the sudden I started to have some pains in my stomach at 11 weeks I miscarried. Depressed all over again I thought really I guess I can’t have kids. I told my spouse I do not want to give up let’s keep trying so we did. About a year later I proved those doctors wrong and now I am getting ready to have my third daughter. I believe if you believe in yourself and believe in what you want you shall receive. Never give up easily always keep trying if it’s what you really want you can get it.