Lawaynia - Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Themes: purpose

I believe that we are put of this earth for a good reason. That is to live life to the fullest no matter what happens in your life, good or bad. Many people face difficulties in life. Whether it’s with family, friends, relationships, on our jobs, financially, and even emotionally. Everyone has faced something with at least one of these problems. I can relate to some of these. Whether we go through these things or not we should be able to go through it and let go from our problems. We should learn from our mistakes and try not to get trapped in the same situation. Alot of things that we go through shouldn’t get the best of who we are. I believe that people should not let problems dicourage them. We should enjoy life to the fullest, that’s why we are here on this earth, to please God and no one else. We are all put on this earth to do good in life and accomplish our dreams. We shouldn’t give up because something might get a little rough or tough for us, we need to remember that we are put on this earth to do something good in life.