Imagination is Power

Regan - Midway, Utah

Imagination is power

“The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because it’s only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles, wood rots, but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on”

-Chuck Palahnuik

What happens when reality is not all it’s cut out to be? When you have got nothing? You will always have imagination.

People strive to live that perfect life that no one can live. If we could, there would be no imagination. Imagination would become reality. If that happened, what’s the point of living?

Imagination can be whatever you want it to be. You can be a princess, an animal, a man, a women, or even a hobo. You can go as far as you let yourself. It’s up to you, you can have power, you can be weak, you can be anything. Imagination helps people. Many of the past genius’s were living in their own world. They were crazy, but they were alive and well.

Recently in my life I have been going through a hard time. When it gets overbearing, I know I can always enter into my fantasy world, and live the way I want to.

“If you have put castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.” -Henry David Thoreau

We have the opportunity to, after we imagine, make them real. It is solely up to us. We decide, NOW! We can imagine all we want, but can we make them reality? Every kid wants to grow up and be famous, rich, and happy. Every young child imagines this. Not every kid makes it happen. Most of the reason why a kid does not make his/her imagination real is because our society tells them they cant’. They tell them it is impossible. I believe it possible, if we want it to be.

Imagination is the foundation of our lives. As we grow, we have the opportunity to follow these imaginations and dreams. When I am imagining I am truly happy. I believe that if we all follow our imaginations and dreams, we can all be as happy as those who already do.

Things happen that no one ever expects. People need to get away from reality. This is where imagination comes in. Imagination is when your soul is truly happy! Reality is important, but imagination is power.