The world afrter death

shelby - Gainesville, Florida
Themes: death

Have you ever thought about the world after death? Have you ever wondered about what happened after you die? Do you believe in ghost? Everyone has their own belief. I believe in ghost. I have since I was 5 when I met my best friend Amanda. Her house and my house are both haunted. She has dolls that look at you. Crazy I know. But in my house in my closet there’s a little girl that lives there. Freaky yeah I know.

Now I would not be talking about it if it wasn’t true. With the doll at my friends house the way I know it’s true is because it looked at me. I remember it like it was yesterday, we were sitting on her bed it was a couple of years after we met and every time I went into her room she had this one doll that was always turned facing the wall. So I asked her why that was and she told me, “you wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Then I said to her “just tell me”. Therefore, she did. I can tell you I thought she lst her mind. But then I spent the night at her house. It was late at night and Amanda was asleep and I was still awake. I do not know why but I couldn’t sleep. Then the thing turned and looked at me. I will not ever forget that.

Now about my house I have 2 witnesses about what happened there. My friend Amanda saw the little girl.she was spending the night, she pointed out a light in my closet I turned around and saw it. Then it was a figure of a little girl. Then she was gone. I saw her one other time and I haven’t seen her since. Another weird one it was me Amanda and my friend Naomi. We were alone in the house and my aunt was outside reading on the back porch. We were in the bathroom doing our hair and Naomi taped me on the shoulder and pointed to my mom’s door way there was a dark figure just standing there and was gone.

These are things I can’t explain but I know they were there. I don’t know why ghost are still hanging around my house or my friends. But it just shows there is a world after death.