Russell - Woodland Park, Colorado

I believe that everyone should just not care what others believe. That one should stick to what they believe and go by that till they changed their own mind. Not having their mind changed for them. Usually with ones belief comes the feeling you have to get more people to believe what you believe and this could cause conflict. These conflicts can be seen everyday all around us in our news, in our schools, in our workplaces, and throughout our world. Why should people fight over simple ideas? Why can’t people just learn that people have their own will and with that their own will to choose what ideas they believe. It’s because these people who do start these conflicts care just a little too much about others people’s thoughts and beliefs to really focus on theirs. If people just didn’t care about what other thought of what they think and didn’t interfere with others beliefs. Then maybe we could stop blowing ourselves up for a moment and just get a nice dose of apathy to stop caring so much, I think our world would probably be a much safer place without all those people taking their beliefs the extreme and hurting others.