Love is Universal

Rudolf - Kentwood, Michigan
Themes: love

Love Is Universal

I believe that love can sprout anyplace at any time. Love is the emotion which no one can truly explain. It takes us by force but carries us gently to that special someone in our life. I believe this can happen to anyone, anywhere, at anytime. In fact I am living proof that this is true. I have fallen in love with someone in the same high school, across the state, and now across the country. You’ll never expect it but it seems to be much better that way.

Of course with love comes pain. My pain comes from the distance between me and my love in California. I never expected to fall in love with a girl I never actually met in person. We met through an old friend of mine and once we had started talking we knew we had strong chemistry. We would talk about everything from favorite music to childhood stories. We connected on a different level from every other one of our friends. We joke with each other and we’re always there for one another when one of us needs it. I am currently saving up for a trip to California to visit her.

Love has been shared across the world, across the country, even across the house. When a person says they will never find love they are lying. The true problem most people face lies in getting that love returned. So whether it be here or there, now or then, love will find you. It will force itself upon you and carry you gently to your special someone.