Be Fit and Healthy.

Yuliya - sacramento, California
Themes: sports

Studies have shown that when people participate in an even moderate exercise they feel confident. But exercise without healthy eating habits is pointless. If you can combine both and practice them in your everyday lifestyle, you will see major changes in your health. A story that helps highlight that is my own experience. As a high school student I would eat my breakfast and lunch at school, drink soda and eat chips on breaks and skip my physical education class almost every day. After I would come home do homework and watch TV. All opposite of what a healthy person would do. The result of that was all the extra pounds I gained plus an F in my P.E. class. Once I woke up feeling very tired and I had a big headache, that made me think about my health. I started eating a healthy diet along with making exercise a part of my life. I found out which form of exercise I enjoy so now I aim for 30- 60 minutes everyday. Ten thousand steps is recommended by physicians, whether it’s jogging, walking or cycling doesn’t matter as long as you do it on a daily basis. Now I believe that healthy eating and exercise keeps me healthy. This belief is reaffirmed every time I wake up in the morning on my way to the gym, or when I sit down to eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner. All in all, I learned that it only takes couple of months of hard work, after you get used to the changes it becomes part of your life and you enjoy life even more than you did before. You look great, feel confident and healthy.