This i believe

joe - 59749, Montana

I believe that my writing skills have drastically improved from the beginning of the year, but I still have a ways to go. It’s not that I don’t have great ideas, it’s leaning more towards that I have great ideas but I just do not know how to put them down on paper. English 102 has helped to stream out these ideas onto paper, but I still have a long ways to go. I feel that myself as a writer, that I am growing. I love to write yet I do not have a journal, but which I might purchase here soon. I believe that I am very capable of mastering the skill of writing, but I feel as if I want to wait, I feel like I shouldn’t right now. Writing affects my life because I love to do it so much. I love to write poetry, but sometimes I feel discouraged by others not to. I believe that writing is a way to relieve myself of whatever is tampering with my mind. Writing is a way to clear my thought process. I have always doubted my writing skills and always worried how my paper was going to be graded. Now I know my papers will bring in grades a lot better than F’s or D’s, which is very relieving. English 102 has jolted my writing skills back to life. I was going through a little drought with writing, but I feel as if I am back in it now. I love to write poetry, and poetry is what I am the most insecure about, it’s extremely hard to me to consent to someone else reading my work. I feel that is if it might be easier, because of English 102 and posting all of my work. I feel as if I’m comfortable with people reading my work now, because in these 18 days, that is all that is been going on. I feel as if this class has sort of completed me in a way. My reading skills are extremely well and with my writing skills improving, and they are going to keep improving, this will make me a better reader as well as a better writer. If I could hope writing affects me in any way, it’s this way. I hope that writing encourages me to read books. By reading books I will gain vocabulary, and intelligence, in will which affect my writing skills in a positive way.